After a devastating fire in Burra last year, the community thought they’d lost their former Salvation Army Hall for Good.
C&R All Spark Electrical were thrilled to get the call to help the building rise from the ashes.
The cause was an electrical fire with the owner downstairs sleeping (at the time).
The historic Bluestone building was gutted in January last year.
The original building dates back to 1885 and was a meeting place for the local Salvation Army, and anybody from any denomination could come.
It’s rewarding to be involved in restoring an iconic building for the town.